|Acadie-Bathurst Titan||Baie-Comeau Drakkar|
|Blainville-Boisbriand Armada||Cape Breton Screaming Eagles|
|Charlottetown Islanders||Chicoutimi Sagueneens|
|Drummondville Voltigeurs||Gatineau Olympiques|
|Halifax Mooseheads||Moncton Wildcats|
|Quebec Remparts||Rimouski Oceanic|
|Rouyn-Noranda Huskies||Saint John Sea Dogs|
|Shawinigan Cataractes||Sherbrooke Phoenix|
|Val-d'Or Foreurs||Victoriaville Tigres|
|Brandon Wheat Kings|
|Edmonton Oil Kings|
|Medicine Hat Tigers|
|Moose Jaw Warriors|
|Prince Albert Raiders|
|Red Deer Rebels|
|Swift Current Broncos|
|Prince George Cougars|
The Belleville Bulls are committed to assisting charitable organizations in and around the Quinte region. The Bulls organization takes pride in helping these organizations raise much needed funds by donating items for auctions and other events.
Below is the Bulls donation request policy:
Donations are given priority to local youth and educational programs as well as non-profit organizations where the proceeds go to local children and charities.
1) All donation requests must be received on official organization letterhead
2) All donation requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the date of the event
3) All requests must be mailed. No phone calls, e-mails or faxes will be accepted.
4) There will be no monetary donations
In the donation request letter, please include:
1) Date, time and location of the event
2) How the item will be used ie: silent auction, raffle, door prize, etc…
3) Who the beneficiary of the event is
4) Name, address and phone number of the contact person for the organization
The Belleville Bulls receive a large number of donation requests and we try to accommodate as many as possible. The Bulls will attempt to contact you generally 2 weeks prior to the event.
Please forward your requests to the following address or by emailing:
Belleville Bulls Hockey Club
Attention: Andrew Kerik
265 Cannifton Road.
Email - Andrew@bellevillebulls.com